Career as LIC agent / LIC agency career is considered today as theHighest Paid Profession in the world. Top performers in LIC are earning nearly 3 to 4 Crores per year.
Who can be an Advisor:
People who have chosen their career as LIC Agent / LIC Agency career are from all walks of life. There have been
- Charted Accountants
- Celebrities / Artists
- Share Brokers
- Estate Agents
- Retired Employees and many others who have made good by coming to this profession.
A Life Insurance Agent (LIC Agent) renders a Social Service to not only the families that he/she covers but he/she generates funds forNation Building Activities.
Benefits in choosing Career as LIC Agent:
- High Paying and Rewarding Career
- Prestigious Profession
- Own Business
- No Investment
- No Time restrictions
- No Income limit
- Continuous Income
- Professional Training
- Personality Development Programs
- Retirement Solution
- Hereditary Commission
- Term Insurance
- Club Membership
- Advance for 2/4 wheelers
- Advance for Computer / Laptop
- Home loans at subsidies Interest rates and
- Working with BIG & BEST BRAND
Awards & Rewards in LIC Agency Career:
a) MDRT(Million Dollar Round Table)
b) COT(Court of the Table)
c) TOT(Top of the Table)
Million Dollar Round Table is the Premium Association of Financial Professionals. The group of extra-ordinary professionals in the world about 38,000 members from 76 nations, represent 451 companies.
Flag-waving citizen of our Mother Nation in the international arena of Insurance.
Million Dollar Round Table – 2016
A) First Year Commission Condition
MDRT Qualifiers – Rs.8,45,300
COT Qualifiers – Rs.25,35,900
TOT Qualifiers – Rs.50,71,800
B) First Year Premium Condition
MDRT Qualifiers – Rs.33,81,200
COT Qualifiers – Rs.1,01,43,600
TOT Qualifiers – Rs.2,02,87,200
Club Membership for LIC Agents:
Club Membership is a recognition given for outstanding performance by an advisor.
- Interest Free advance for 2 / 4 wheelers
- Computer / Laptop Advance
- Furniture Advance
- Office Allowance
- Travelling Facility – Air Fare / Railway Fare
- Tour Allowance
- Housing Loans at the rate of 5% p.a
- Advance for Daughter’s Marriage
- Telephone Facility
- Group Insurance
- Mediclaim Facility
Eligibility to choose Career as LIC Agent:
- HSC / Intermediate(10+2) passed.
- Min. 18 yrs completed.
- Thirst for Knowledge.
- Quest for Self-improvement.
- Willingness to Share.
- Eagerness to build Relationships.
- Power to accept Rejections.